If you have any questions about this or anything I’ve said so far, call your tax advisor or a tax preparer. And if you have none, give me a call. My name is Wayne Scully and I’m with W Sculley CPA PC focused on fixing America’s tax problems. Our firm specialize in tax resolution matters, and we serve clients virtually. Make an appointment by visiting www.wscullycpa.com. That’s www.wsculleycpa.com or call me toll free (855) 254-1892. Okay? Please give me some love, comment on this video, like it, share it. Okay? And guys, take care for now, until next time.